Thursday, July 23, 2009

the Thursday report

1. I went camping this week. For one day. It's hard to really relax in ONE day...

2. My laundry multiplies while I slept. I swear...(I am considering donating half of each kids' closet and see if they even notice...) I am in a purging mood.....

3. I have to share on my FAVORITE websites with you.


Redemption Unlimited - Steals, Deals, Freebies, Fun! (Coupon ...

I always......ALWAYS....find something good there. So go click it and you'll see. If you're local, THIS is where I get that awesome Giant meat coupon from!!

4. I am planning a party. For Micaela. Who turns 9 in 2 weeks. It's a SCRAPBOOKING and CUPCAKE party. You think I can do a party for under $100? I'm gonna try. (but I will NOT short-change my daughter's birthday.....THAT is worth money to me...)

5. Today, I had to settle an arguement about whose feet were smellier. Seriously......I don't remember my mother having to deal with this type of dispute.

It's almost FRIDAY, people.....Now, I am off to enjoy the cheap movie theater in Winchester. We're seeing "Night at the Museum 12..." I think it's actually #3, but it might as well be 12. Obviously, I am going for the KIDS.....

The things we mommas do......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your camping trip got cut short. It sounded like you were hoping to spend some time away from the house. Have a great weekend!

JB