Thursday, August 27, 2009

10 years....

Today is my 10 year anniversary.
I should say OUR 10 Year Anniversary.
It's been a wild, action-packed 10 years.
They (they being my family that I was born into...) said it wouldn't last.

HA! IN YOUR FACE! We showed you, didn't we?
(Had to get that outta my system....)
They were just worried when I said, "I met the love of my life on the Internet.."

Go figure: We're still together and we still love each other.

For our anniversary, Greg asked if we could renew our vows.
It was his gift to me, to say he would marry me all over again.

It was more meaningful than anything he could buy me.
Happy Anniversary, honey.

3 comments:

Linda said...

AMEN, SISTER...and I mean that in every sense of the word.

Berry Patch said...

Wonderful! Happy Anniversary! ;-)

lovebeingamom said...

~sniff~ what a great guy