Monday, August 31, 2009

can we rewind Monday?


1. I feel like today I was running through knee-high mud.... Like I was busy but getting nothing done.

2. Micaela discovered corn fritters tonight. With syrup. NOT healthy, but dang, they're tasty. If you want the recipe, I'll post it. They are the ONLY thing I fry, and I try not to do it often. They are wicked tasty......

3. Gym was too crowded to work out. It was NOT my fault. Waiting in line for treadmills, not cool.

4. Have a dinner date tomorrow with my favorite soldier. And some people a little higher up the chain....I love meeting people who work with Greg. They know a totally different side of him...

5. My stairs are 98% done. Greg replaced the nasty carpet with freshly purchased plush amazing carpet... (from the Habitat ReStore for pennies on the dollar!) What a HUGE difference it's made.

6. Praying that when the time comes, that our beautiful lil home, so full of memories and stories, SELLS :) Let this house, that holds my youngest kids' formative memories, be a blessing to another family.

7. Adam AMAZED me today at Tae kwon do. He looked TRULY fierce. Not just cute fierce.

8. The first book (about WA State and Seattle) that I ordered from paperbackswap.com arrived this week. (I was so confident in our PCS that I ordered them weeks before it was official....)

9. I wish my brain could generate sticky notes.

10. I am all out. No ten. Nothin'.....

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm all about them corn fritters, woman...post, post, post!!!!

ohhollyf said...

yes, corn fritter recipe ~~~~~~ please !

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome ribeye steak tips at Tasty Tuesday...yum....don't you just love a good steak. :)