Thursday, August 20, 2009

is it really Thursday?

You know what today's gonna be? DAY THREE of consistent exercising.

(Just thought you needed to know that....)
--------------------------------------------
My trainer broke up with me. At least that's how *I* feel. He used the whole "I got a promotion" excuse. Just joking. My trainer did get a bigger, better deal. Good for him. Now I will be training with Mike, with whom I have trained previously.
Mike is cool because he's young and he was a military kid. He doesn't take crap from ANYONE. I respect that in a person.
--------------------------------------------
I am compiling healthy recipes today. If you have a favorite healthy recipe, please share. Don't be a recipe hog. Share with me.
--------------------------------------------
Also on the agenda is finishing up the homeschooling purchasing. Can you tell I am eager for a school schedule? Predictability is my friend.
--------------------------------------------
Next week is mine and Greg's 10 year Anniversary........(and they said it wouldn't last....HA!)
I am so lucky to be married to a guy that I like. He makes me laugh. I am undecided about what to get him. Any suggestions?
--------------------------------------------
You know how I am obsessed with coupons? I want to be that way about my health.
--------------------------------------------
Now, I am off to snuggle a boy and take him to the gym :)

No comments: