Tuesday, August 25, 2009

it's Tuesday.....

1. My wit deserted me when it came time to think of a clever title.....

2. My return to exercising is going well. I am amazed at how much I like it when it's over. It's the getting started part that I don't like.....

3. We're starting school NEXT WEEK (to accommodate Jonathan's school schedule)...plus I am still waiting on the delivery of some school materials....

4. The children told me, I mean TOLD ME, that school simply cannot start until we go to the Zoo. So guess where we're going this week.

5. I am in a major purge mode today. I want stuff GONE.

6. I think I am going to make some bread today. I just MIGHT be able to stop myself from eating too much of it. I've reduced my carb intake. I find that I cannot eliminate it but I can reduce it....This is my favorite bread....

7. Now I am off to roust kiddos out of a late sleep.

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

My thoughts on exercise are the same. I hate getting going, but usually - once I go - I'm good to go & feel better when it's done. The bread looks YUMMY but there is a reason I stopped making my own. I ate too much of it! LOL