Thursday, August 06, 2009

savings for homeschoolers

As a single income family, every penny counts.
As a home-schooling family, every penny needs to pull double-duty.
I do my very best to save money where I can. Contrary to rumors, homeschooling is NOT free. (But it's worth the investment!)

Imagine my excitement at finding this:

Homeschooling's #1 Way to Save - Homeschool Buyers Co-op

It's a group buy-in deal! And it's GREAT. They have group buy-in's for Rosetta Stone! (I am thinking about switching from Mandarin Chinese to Spanish.)

Just locally, I found ways to save from 10-20% on just about every purchase at places like Borders, FedEx Kinko's and JoAnn's...Savings that money allows me to shop wisely.
------------------------------------------
Here's the snippet from my e-mail:

Hi! I'm Brett Walter, homeschool dad of twin boys and President of the Homeschool Buyers Co-op.

I'd like to invite you to join over 45,700 other home-school families who are enjoying discounts from 30%-90% on their homeschool curriculum. How are they able to do this? By taking advantage of the Co-op's purchasing power, they are able to get volume discounts that are ordinarily enjoyed only by large school districts.

If you would like to get similar discounts for your home-school, all you have to do is JOIN TODAY. It's absolutely FREE and you can trust us to never use your contact info for anything other than to bring you the greatest home-school bargains on earth, such as those shown below.

P.S.: August is "BONUS SMARTPOINTS MONTH" at the Co-op. SmartPoints are a special Co-op currency you can use to purchase many of the award-winning products at the Co-op.

2 comments:

Berry Patch said...

I love Homeschool Buyers Co-Op! :-)

rennratt said...

You've probably already heard of this place, but I thought of your son when I read about this place!

http://www.madscience.org/

We're hoping to take our daughter to the NC store next weekend!