Tuesday, August 04, 2009

stuff on a Tuesday

This will be an add-on post...one to which I will add stuff throughout the day....

Mom-Miles---I would like to recommend to our oh-so-smart law-makers that we develop a program that REALLY stimulates the economy. I'm talking about MOM MILES. The program that keeps track of the miles that you drive shuffling your kids to play dates, sports events, shopping, the library and every single spot in between.....Even if they paid me the govt rate, I would be racking up some bank. Just think about what we could DO with that money.....

Homeschool Shopping---I have known for weeks what I wanted to buy. Now that I am about to hit "click & purchase", I am hesitating. Every penny in my home-school budget needs to pull double-duty, so I am being verrrrry cautious. Penny wise, you know. Today, I am hammering out what I will be buying from TOPScience.org for both kids.

Kitchen, oh my beautiful kitchen---I am so very glad that I married a Fixer. My kitchen is shaping up to be one heck of a nice place. I will invite all of you over for tea when it's finished.

Birthday Party planning---this Friday, we're hosting a carefree CupCake and Scrapbooking Party to celebrate Micaela's 9th birthday. She'll share that day with her friends and her actual birthday with Family. Now, I must find a pink pinata. I am hitting the panic button on the pinata, as it's a little late in the game to MAKE one.... (God Bless my husband for finishing the major kitchen stuff in time for the party to happen!)

to be continued.......................

1 comment:

ohhollyf said...

Tell me how you pinata hunt goes, as we need on for next week.
The latino market in Leesburg sell them, hope she has a good Birthday!