Full value of items shown is about $42.00, I paid a little more than $8.00 OOP (out of pocket). Which is a huge savings. My limit was $20.00 OOP, and I managed to stay under HALF of that. I'll go back one more trip....I can't resist TRIPLE coupons up to $0.99, it's my kind of fun. I use it to buy the things that I would otherwise resist.
2) We're starting school in about a week...I am looking forward to getting back into a schedule.
3) Did I mention that Adam PASSED his Tae Kwon Do testing? (they allowed him to test a week early to accommodate our vacation schedule, so he is pictured here without his new white belt with yellow stripe.)
It was very cool, watching my sweet little boy YELL like a warrior. Watching him at this age, in this time, I can envision what he'll be like in Basic Training. He sure does love Tae Kwon Do. And I can't say enough about his local school Dragon Yong-In and his Masters. The changes that I have seen in Adam are incredible.
- He has an outlet for that boundless energy that most boys have
- He has developed his mind AND his body
- He is learning first hand what discipline means
- He feels accomplished
- He doesn't have to "suffer" through team sports (he despised soccer)