Thursday, September 03, 2009

bring on the TV

I will admit: TV is one of my favorite thing to do at night. When the day is done, kids are in bed, the house is quiet. And Greg and I watch some TV....
And when I can't sleep at night, I watch TV....

What shows are you guys looking forward to?

I am looking forward to watching (or I should say DVR'ing, because I record it THEN watch it, I rarely watch things live...)

1. House
2. Grey's Anatomy (I'll admit I watch it)
3. Glee
4. Dexter (brutal, bloody and violent but it's on cable)
5. Fringe (totally unlike me to watch a SciFi show)
6. Biggest Loser
7. Bones
8. Heroes

and I can't think of the others. That seems like a lot of TV but I don't watch it all at once. Some of it, I watch online on HULU, don't ya love HULU......?

4 comments:

rennratt said...

I am looking forward to NCIS, House, Bones, Big Bang Theory, Fringe...and a few others.

I love many 'summer' or 'seasonal' shows, too. I'm a great fan of Burn Notice (Bruce Campbell!), Saving Grace, Warehouse 13, Eureka, The Closer, Psyche, In Plain Sight...

I probably watch more 'off season' tv than I do 'standard' tv!

Kristiem10 said...

The only show on that list I've seen is Biggest Loser. I am not a big tv lover, though I watch HGTV and Fox News. I will probably watch Dancing With the Stars.

SB said...

I love FOX news. (of course, I do)
I get crazy creative when I watch HGTV...

I have never seen a single episode of DWTS. I hear it's addictive, that once you watch it, you can't stop :)

lovebeingamom said...

Numb3rs is the only show we watch regularly. not sure if we will this season since we lost the 2 channels we did get with the digital change-over in June. We are technologically challenged in our house. : (