Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Christmas SWAG....


I know it's early to be thinking about Christmas, BUT I AM.
For several reasons...
Mainly, because we bought our tickets to go home for Christmas.......(woooo hoooo).
A real white Christmas, Alaska style......
Adam is looking forward to trying skiing for the first time, Micaela wants to make a world-record snow man and Jonathan wants to know if there is food in Alaska.......

I am also THRILLED to report that I am DONE with my Christmas shopping.
Yep.....I AM DONE.....with the exception of the candy canes and doo-dads, the gifts are purchased :)

And I did it ALL with my SwagBucks.

I would love to share with you what I purchased but my kids read my blog, too.

You, too, can ease the crunch of holiday spending by Swaggin' your way to gifts and goodies...

Search & Win

1. Sign up using my special code and we both get credits. (click the thingie above)
2. Download the toolbar and do your searches, as usual.
3. The way I do it is I cash in every 45 points for a $5.00 Amazon.com gift cards. And they do pile up fast. I did my shopping at Amazon for FREE.....

I'll admit: I started months ago. But it didn't take long. Combined with my survey money, it'll be a nice Christmas. The kids are going to be THRILLED.....

Now, go get signed up. I won't take no for an answer.

;-)

2 comments:

FXSmom said...

Congrats on the trip!!! How exciting for you :o)

Berry Patch said...

Very fun! Thanks for telling me about Swag Bucks. I don't earn them as fast as you but I do manage at least one or two monthly ($5 Amazon gc)& that adds up fast!