Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the Fair is coming.....!


One of the things I have LOVED about living here in VA is the small town fairs.
The BEST ONE hands down is the BLUEMONT FAIR...Sept 19-20, 2009.
It's packed with fun, inexpensive for families and luckily for me, close-by.

Bluemont Fair - Virginia Is For Lovers

if you're local, I'll be there on Saturday. My kids are already going on about the Face Painting, Pony Rides and the dancing...Personally, I am looking forward to the KETTLE CORN!!

See ya at the fair!!

2 comments:

lovebeingamom said...

Kettle corn - yummmm - haven't had it since I started the sugar-free diet. bummer

SB said...

I, too, am SUPPOSED to be no sugar..(I have cut my sugar by 85% and am a work in progress)..but I'll admit it, I am going to PIG OUT on Kettle Corn. I'll probably pass out...ok, I'll not pig out, but I will have a small portion....

See you at the fair!!