Thursday, September 10, 2009

free bread....

The irony here is that I make my own bread.....that's my Zo bread machine right behind the 3 FREE lil loaves of Artisan bread I got for FREE from Target today....
(even *I* don't pass up free TASTY BREAD...)

Here's the 411:

1. I bought 3 loaves-$0.99 each, used 3 $1/1 coupons here, free after coupons.

2. Left happy with my free bread.

3. Another great source is to go to Target Coupon Generator- A Full Cup - Coupons (you DO have to register, but that takes seconds).

I bought about $75.00 worth of groceries today for only $21.00. I do so love my coupons. Not only does it feed my family well, but I have been able to DOUBLE my donations to our local FOOD BANK.

Now, I am off to deal with dirty dishes. I won't be cooking tonight though. Meeting up with Greg at Chick-Fil-A Family Night before he does Praise Band. It's Family Night: we eat, the kids play and get their faces painted. For FREE. It's at the local Chick-Fil-A (if you can Sterling local...it's 20 miles away...)

1 comment:

Linda said...

huh...we ate at CFA last night too...it was SCHOOL night...15% of the "take" went to the kids' elementary school, Lake Murray Elementary School. Of course, we went early so that I could drop the kids off and get to my "job" that night. It went well...got a few good shots. Still makes me well up with tears though...