Tuesday, September 22, 2009

in my day...


FOR TODAY
(
September 22, 2009 at 6:45am)...

Outside my window...when I awoke 3 different times, I realized that summer is actually gone, as the morning is much darker. This will make getting up tougher.....

I am thinking...I already miss my husband and he's only been gone for a few hours....

I am thankful for...my husband, for working so hard on the house yesterday.

From the learning rooms...
we're studying The American Revolution. And learning the timeline that gave us freedom from British rule.

From the kitchen...I am regretting not using paper plates, as my sink is full of dishes...

I am wearing...jammies.

I am creating...word searches on the American Revolution.

I am going...to wake Jonathan up soon to start his day.

I am reading...oh how I wish I were reading something just for fun....

I am hoping...to to take the kids' the Air & Space Museum this week.

I am hearing...my iTunes, right now, it's playing Mandisa....Love her!

Around the house...need to purge/donate more clutter. It's a process.

One of my favorite things...my single cup of hot tea that is near my hand!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Aldi, tae kwon do 4x, a sleepover and a girl's night....

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

Thanks for the peek in to your day. I love doing the Daybook.