Sunday, September 06, 2009

a lazy Sunday


1. I didn't even HEAR the alarm for church today. Could I have slept that deeply? So excited that Sunday school starts next week for the kids. Depending on Jonathan's moods, I might try to volunteer a bit this year....

2. "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer" is my verse for today...

3. Talked to my mom this morning. It's always nice to hear her voice. She was happy with the coffee (her fave) that I'd sent her...She can't get her coffee there in TX and we seem to always have it on sale here....

4. Cleaned out my coupon box today. What a chore...but what savings! I'll be sharing my coupon tricks at an upcoming Homeschooling Moms meeting....with freebies to pass out :)

5. The homeschool room just might be done today. (Can you tell I am procrastinating??)

6. Field trip this week: Zoo or Air & Space Museum....can't decide (I am leaning towards Air & Space...more learnin'). This week is a massive review of last year's skills. Plus we have Spirit of America on Friday and then the 9-12 Taxpayer's March on DC.

7. 7 is my lucky number. I'm feelin' lucky.......

No comments: