Monday, September 28, 2009

details of a Monday


Prayers for the Klicka and Farris families.........
----------------------------------
Reading with Micaela saps a good deal of my energy..........but it's worth it!
----------------------------------
I think I might have tracked down that one gift that was the Holdover. Once I secure that, I will be 99% done with my Christmas shopping. I thought I was done the other day but I misspoke. I am now trying to secure bowling shoes for Jonathan. I can post that here. He does not read my blog.....
----------------------------------
Looking forward to tonight's Homeschooling Moms meeting.....the ideas, the fellowships, the "I-know-what-you're-going-through" factor.....
----------------------------------
Even though Greg's been in the garage for most of the day, it's good to have him home.
----------------------------------
As I type this, Jonathan is eating soup. Jonathan HATES soup. Like I have the sock basket. But he's willing to do that so he will feel better. I hate it when my kids are sick. Not because of the whininess, but because it makes me feel helpless....Not to mention, Jonathan does not do sick well. He's all kinds of growly.
----------------------------------
I don't know how I got along without a DVR. Being able to record 2 shows at the same time is so much fun. Even if I miss it, I watch it on HULU. I wonder how long HULU will actually stay free...

2 comments:

ohhollyf said...

You introduced me to Hula and I <3 it !! It allows me to go to sleep @ 9pm, and then see all my shows :)

fragilemom said...

Never heard of Hula, but we're huge DVR fans too.