Thursday, September 10, 2009

savings where I can get 'em.....

There's a saying that's a favorite of mine, and I do try and follow it...

"Watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves..." or something like that....
I like that saying. (You'd think if I like it THAT much, I could remember it correctly :)

Anyhow, I do try and save money where I can....so I was thrilled to see that CVS offers a Survey Panel to shoppers just like me. You can join here...

CVS Advisor Panel

Being a member of this panel lets me share me opinion (for which they give me high value coupons AND high value ExtraCare Bucks! I just earned $5.00 this week from one survey!) Membership on that panel also gets me mailers....One such mailer arrived just in time this week for me to fill two new prescriptions:

These two lil cards will allow me to put aside $50 in gift cards that I can use towards Christmas shopping, general purpose expenses, whatever I might need. It's free money to me, because I needed those meds filled. At least this way, I get something in return.

Both CVS and Walgreens mail these out from time to time. They usually don't stock them in the stores. So get on their mailing lists! I am a bit fan of mailing lists. Yes, I get a small amount of junk mail but I sort my mail at the shredder so it's not a bother....
------------------------------
Edited to Add: In Today's Mailbag!!
I rec'd a FREEBIE from Kettle Chips. I just recently discovered Baked Kettle Chips which are SO AMAZINGLY good, I had to write them a comment e-mail. They responded in a way I dig: WITH A COUPON for a FREEBIE, plus another coupon for $1.00. Love that!
Plus my Jo-Ann mailer, plus a RARE coupon for ALDI.....
See what I mean about mailers?? You gotta get in on that action!

No comments: