Wednesday, September 23, 2009

stuff on a Wednesday


1. Wednesday are SUPPOSED to be a good day. It was not. But it's still early, things might improve. Maybe I'll buy a scratch-off ticket...

2. Adam and I had some serious issues this morning. There were consequences. Not fun for anyone, but we're working though it. Parenthood is such a marathon.....

3. I was called a "racist honky" today while at lunch with my kids. I would so love to tell that story but I am still too mad.

4. I was also asked if I was a lesbian. Actually, that's wrong: Micaela was asked if I was a lesbian. Again, long and entirely different story and I don't want to talk about it yet.

5. I have a session at the gym tonight and I am SOOOO glad. I have some anger to get rid of.

6. I made two batches of cookies and a cake today. I bake when stressed.

7. I bought Glenn Beck's new book today. With a coupon. I'm going to read it all night, I think.

8. I have 4 shows to watch on my DVR. I watched "House". I love that show. The season premiere was SO good. "Heroes" not so much. It was just okay, nothing like "House".

9. I am half done with purging my basement. I learn something about myself and the things I keep with every move we do. I am becoming less attached to just about everything. Except my books.

10. I think I need to go bake something else before I go to the gym. Some people drink or do drugs, I bake....which explains my hips. You think I'd be skinnier if I were an alcoholic? Doubtful.....

Tomorrow: a new day and thank GOD for that............

2 comments:

Leah said...

I rearrange furniture when I'm stressed! cute blog!
Leah

Amazon Coupons said...

this wednesday i plan to get some hot deal with the help of coupon to save my money.