Wednesday, October 21, 2009

again??

I just heard that FLOTUS Michelle Obama will be on Leno this Friday.....Can't these people stay OFF of the TV? I don't want my president to be a celebrity. Seriously.
---------------------------
Was a little irritated today when I discovered that "House" was mostly BASEBALL on my DVR....argh. I am not a fan of baseball. I mean, it's okay, but it's NOT "House"...
---------------------------
Went to the Blue Ridge Bible Church Exchange today. More (with pictures) on that later.
---------------------------
Gave myself a facial today. Pretty exciting stuff around these parts...
---------------------------
We're trying to decide if we will list our house in the Fall, or wait till Spring. We're in a holding pattern. As a person who is not typically patient, this is a tough spot for me to be in. I am ready to purge the house and get a move on!
---------------------------
More to follow..........

No comments: