Sunday, October 18, 2009

I am fresh out of catchy titles....

I have not slept well for two days.
Stress does that to me.
I've rec'd a few e-mails asking why I am stressed.

Here it is in a nutshell: We're an ARMY family, we move when the ARMY says to. While we are THRILLED to be heading to Ft. Lewis, Washington, we first have to sell our house. The prep to get it on the market is exhausting me. That is the whole of it....

So how am I handling it? I am purging...like crazy. That's one thing I have become accustomed to as an ARMY wife, is getting rid of stuff. You can't take it all with you the next duty station...because you never know how big your next set of quarters will be.

This stress has a great by-product. I am cleaning.....that's a good thing :)

2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Praying for you during this stressful time!

fragilemom said...

Oh my! It takes a special woman to be an Army wife, I hear. Cleaning out is always a good thing. Gotta make room for the new 'stuff'. :)