Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Legos, SwagBucks and more...

I am still sick....
can't go anywhere fun.
So I am online A LOT.....

I was cruising SwagBucks (of course I was..).....and you mom with Lego-minded boys will wanna sign up for this one!


Just in time for the holidays, this collection of 6 LEGO Stars Wars sets (ARV $300) is the perfect gift for any Star Wars fan or collector.

The winner of this Swagstakes will receive:

LEGO Star Wars Rouge Shadow
LEGO Star Wars Republic Attack Shuttle
LEGO Star Wars MagnaGuard Starfighter
LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars AT-AP Podwalker
LEGO Star Wars Armored Assault Tank (AAT)

The winner will be announced on the Swag Bucks blog on Friday, October 30th.

In case you've been living under a rock, to sign up for SwagBucks, click on my special banner
here:
Search & Win

Now, back to my sick bed....

2 comments:

Berry Patch said...

Thanks for the heads up! I just snagged some entries. ;-)

Linda said...

amazingly enough, we only have ONE of those...hmmmm...guess I need to go spend some swag...