Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the maid has the day off......


I tell my kids that all the time when they forget to pick things up....ha ha ha....
So there's a contest.......you could WIN a maid....do I even need to tell you how fast I signed up for that? I also entered my Mom, so if she wins, boy will she be surprised!!

Enter to win FREE house cleaning!

What could you do with more free time? Murphy® Oil Soap invites you to find out!

One Grand Prize winner will receive a year of free house cleaning from Merry Maids® ($3,500 value).

Read sweepstakes rules here.

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Love it! I linked to you! Thanks for the heads up on the sweepstakes. I'll hope that if I don't get it that you will. ;)

Linda said...

even when I tell my kiddos the maid has the day off, they STILL don't care. I could surely use a maid....

rennratt said...

That sounds wonderful!

Not to be a killjoy, but if you have engineered or nail down hardwoods with a pre-finish, NEVER use Murphy's Oil Soap on them. It eats the urethane off the hardwood and causes the finish to peel off.

It also voids very nice warranties on brand new installations.