Saturday, October 17, 2009

stress

I am a bit stressed...
Can't sleep.
Can't eat.
I woke up at 3am, made a batch of Holiday Popcorn and am now watching HULU.
I hope I am awake for respite today....those 5 hours are precious to me.

What do you do when you're stressed? I usually bake cookies but I can't be loud in the kitchen when everyone else is sleeping....

ETA: I decided to do something productive....so I made pancakes and sausage so that when the family wakes up, they'll have breakfast :)
Plus I pretended money was no object and added a bazillion items to my Amazon wishlist...they have a WishList Sweepstakes going on, so if my wishlist gets picked, iy'll be fully loaded....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this is gonna sound weird, but my best stress release is SEX!

(I'm sure the hubby wouldn't mind being woken up for that!)

Why are you feeling stressed?

SB said...

just life stress.
Getting the house ready to sell.