Wednesday, October 14, 2009

survey says.....

Well, in MY inbox, my survey says "MONEY"!!
I do a lot of surveys.
I like doing it, because it's quick and easy...
Which is why I share with info with you guys.

http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/7300477

that's my special code so you can join up with Opinion Outpost. I do probably 20 surveys a week, netting me about $40-60 each month....that doesn't sound like a HUGE amount, but believe me, it adds up! (Sometimes, they even send me products to "test-drive...which is always fun. I had FREE laundry detergent for THREE MONTHS from doing one survey!!!)

And if you use MY special code, I get $$ after you do your first survey.

If you get into surveying, you'll want to download the free Roboform filler. Saves you a TON of time....

Happy Surveying!!

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

I just finally signed up. Thanks!