Tuesday, October 06, 2009

ugh

Guess who has the Piggy Flu?
Yours truly...
Greg is having to take care of me.
I'll admit: I'm not a good patient.
I don't sit down and relax very well.
I have too much to do!!!
But I will nap later.
I did get these great non-narcotic cough suppressants. Tessalon Perles? I'd not heard of them. They work great for me. I actually slept without coughing for 4 whole hours. A miracle...
So I"ll be on and off here the blog. But if I am not here for a while, it's because my caretaker has revoked my sitting privileges...

4 comments:

Linda said...

The Perles never worked for me. They are supposed to lessen the cough reflex, not suppress it...but for me, my cough is always SO bad that it doesn't work. For all I know, I have the piggy flu too...just never bothered to get a test (I didn't have the fever, aches, or GI issues...)

Berry Patch said...

So sorry! Hope you feel better fast!

♪Juste Moi♥ said...

oh no :o(
Get better soon

dozenhalls said...

sending prayers your way to feel better soon!