Saturday, October 24, 2009

WTF.....?

WTF in this case means "where's the freedom".....or even "Where's the FOX"....



Who the hell does Barack Obama think he is?
I cannot believe how petty he is behaving, this is SOOOO schoolyard-ish.
What is he.....? 5 years old?
This is NOT the behavior of a LEADER...
He's banning FOX because they're onto him and not afraid to tell the truth about what he and his cronies are up to......

And God bless the other Network leaders for standing up. They knew that next round, it could be their heads on the chopping block......Sheesh.....

3 comments:

Christy said...

ITA! I've never trusted him, believed in him, or simply liked him. He does not respect our Constitution. He does not believe in our Lord, Jesus, and he is not a man who has any business leading anyone, much less our country.

I'm sorry and I know this is harsh, but those who voted for him are utter and complete morons.

SB said...

I AGREE!! (I know some people who voted for him who now have a BAD case of Buyer's Remorse.....duh.

It is harsh but it's needed. I feel like he's destroying our country.

Kristiem10 said...

No matter who the president is, he has no right to ban a particular news organization. Most MSM news orgs bashed Bush like, daily, but he didn't abolish the Freedom of the Press.