Tuesday, November 10, 2009

back in the saddle...

this post is all random stuff...because I am feelin' pretty random....

1. do you like Taste of Home? It's a GREAT magazine....you can access the digital edition of the October/November Taste of Home magazine here. It is LOADED with Thanksgiving recipes and photos of every single recipe. I bought my mom a two-year subscription for $4.00 and she LOVES it...

2. Our house is officially on the market....I now to get to keep it super clean of every minute of every day for the next however-many-months....which should be easier since we threw away 90% of the clutter.....(I say 90% because we are still working on the Garage, which in our house is Man Land, and I wouldn't even know what to touch and what not to touch....so I leave it alone...)

3. I am writing this to you from the comfort of my office chair. On which now rests a super fabulous oh-my-goodness HoMedics Shiatsu Heat Massaging Chair thingie.....It was my birthday gift :)....and I LOVE IT....

4. The aforementioned chair will be pretty handy, as I am about to FINALLY start working out again (yippee......) The house has taken all of our time and I abandoned the gym :(

5. Less than a month and I'll be waking up in Alaska.....I am all of a sudden soooo looking forward to the trip home. Real snow and all...

6. More later...........

No comments: