Monday, November 16, 2009

Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
a. an iTunes gift card
b. a Wal-Mart gift card
c. a Bose iPod docking type station-clock combo
d. a DC photo safari
e. a laptop
(with my budget, I prefer A. or B..... :)

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
a beautiful scarf....

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
handmade frames.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I was REALLY spoiled as a child and rec'd soooo much. But the one gift that I remember losing hours with was my Simon toy.

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Jonathan wants a trumpet and a girl (not necessarily in that order). Micaela was an iPod, and Adam wants a basketball hoop thingie. And they ALL want a Wii....

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
I cannot name just one. The list is LONG......but I love dressing and cranberry sauce. And Peanut Butter Oatmeal Fudge. And hot chocolate. And Coconut Cake.....and a million other things.

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I will be making cards for a Veteran's Home. I love making cards! And these sturdy men, who've served our country, are so grateful. It's very tender to watch them as they open a box of cards that they can then mail out.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
"It's a Wonderful Life." of course.....but I also love "Elf", "Polar Express" and "Love Actually"....

9. Favorite holiday song?
every single Christmas carol. I love love LOVE singing Christmas carols...just don't tell anyone :)

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
napping. No explanation needed!

Our “sleigh” is a Madsen Bike filled with gifts and goodies from Provo Craft to help you create those handmade projects including a Yudu screen-printing machine, a Cuttlebug, a Cricut Expression Machine, a Your Story thermal book binder, and a Knifty Knitter loom set. That’s not all - we’ve got treasures galore - a Dyson Blueprint, an Easy Walker Sky stroller from MamaBargains.com, two Sidekick baby carrier bags from Kemby and an Amber Alert GPS unit and a full year of service.

That’s over $3,800 in gifts!

So copy this meme (you know you wanna) and Send a link to your post via email with “Wish List Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme.
How cool would it be to win?? I actually gasped when I saw the Dyson, I'll admit it....
Someone has to win, why not me?

No comments: