Wednesday, November 04, 2009

it is Wednesday......how's that for clever?

1. I am tired. So tired that I have not even watch LAST WEEK'S "Biggest Loser".....or this week's...

2. I have de-cluttered, then purged, and then I de-cluttered some more :) I must say though, it looks and FEELS much better. I know I'll eventually revert back to my old stacking habits, but when we move, I really should reduce what we have IN THE HOUSE...It just FEELS better.

3. The house goes active tomorrow on the MLS listing thingie. I am not done. I'll be cleaning pretty much all day and night. But I know this will be worth it. Even if the house doesn't sell in November, it'll sure be cleaner!! It's all in God's hands. It'll go according to His plan, and I have to prayerfully accept that. When my anxiety about our beautiful little house selling creeps on in, it's my husband's voice I hear, saying "trust Him, honey."......

4. I do wish I could clone myself though. And one of Me could order the Other Me around, and then maybe another Me could do the Sock Basket (which truth be told, is fairly empty....) Be let's be honest: one of me in this world is truly enough :)

5. I am listening to my new fave song "Never Alone" by BarlowGirl. Too bad the kids are still sleeping, that's a great song to blast.

6. Today, on my many errands, I will actually be going to a post office. If you know me IRL, I have a thing about to PO. It irks me. I hate to go ship actual packages. Probably stems from the PO LOSING so much of my mail!!!!.....{breathe, Suzanne...} Hope springs sternal. They better not lose this box: it's coffee for my Mom :)

7. That's all the bloggin' for me today. I have kids to wake and motivate, as well as LOTS to do. I just didn't want my 4 loyal readers to think I'd fallen off the Earth....

3 comments:

Linda said...

#4 - another YOU could come visit ME!
#6 - still waiting on Christmas package that had coffee in it...remember what ever happened to THAT one? are you SURE you want to send coffee to your mom??? LOL!

(word verification: ounfult - the way Scotty would phonetically spell OWN FAULT)

SB said...

I had to throw your box out last week. It had a lil critter in it. Nuff said.

I can't come visit until Spring. With the month long vacay to Alaska, Greg is burning TONS of leave...

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you took care of all of your postal duties while at the post office since you hate it so much.....

JB