Sunday, November 29, 2009

..this non-stop, action-packed life...

1. Life has been very busy lately. So busy livin' life that the blog has not been updated much. I'm good with that!

2. Thanksgiving is over. I'm glad. Next year, we'll have Thanksgiving somewhere else, another house in a different state. I think part of me is already gone...

3. Only 9 days left until we leave for Alaska!! I am already packing mentally. The whole family is terribly excited about the trip. We went to L.L. Bean yesterday and got some winter stuff. I love LL Bean. Adam is looking forward to trying out snowboarding.

4. While at Tysons yesterday, which is our big Mall here (It's the 5th largest Mall in the Nation, big woop-de-doo) we visited a free-standing Wii kiosk. It's so clever to have one, to rope in the last people who don't own a Wii. My kids were SHRIEKING with delight.

Out of all of the games, Wii Fit Plus is the one that *I* wanted. Although I didn't try it out in the Mall with 50 bazillion people watching, the kids assure me that it's fun. Even Greg said it was fun....We'll see.... If you look carefully, it apparently makes Micaela levitate. After we get back from AK, I'm going to join GameFly (through MyPoints, earning 1,000 points!) and try out games before we actually BUY them. If you have a Must-Own Wii game recommendation, please let me know in the comments....

5. We'll still be homeschooling while on vacation. And Greg will be helping out with the teaching. *I* am looking forward to that! I love the portability of homeschooling.

3 comments:

Scott B said...

Get yourself a Wii Active.
http://www.easportsactive.com

SB said...

is that one better?

the other lion said...

All I've played is the bowling, but it's really fun.