Friday, November 06, 2009

we interrupt my break for this announcement....

You know I <3 all things SwagBucks related.....which is why I need to ALERT you of a new rule....
For those of you who have been saving your Swagbucks to cash in for Christmas gift cards (like yours truly), it appears they have just implemented a new 5-rewards-per-month rule:

This new rule will only let me "earn" $25.00 each month. That's going to make getting that new LCD TV a little tougher :)----I am not getting an LCD TV...I am hoping the movers break ours next year so we can get a new one though :)

Now, back to cleaning on my "break".......can someone just come buy my house so I don't have to clean anymore?

2 comments:

D.D. said...

Wanted to say Happy Birthday and am happy for you that all of your dreams are coming true.

SB said...

thanks Sis. Tell Amanda Happy B-day for me.