Monday, December 21, 2009

finishing up....


1. Today I will hopefully complete my minimal Christmas shopping....some people are HARD to buy for...

2. I discovered today that my asthma is highly reactive to Pine-Sol.....good to know...

3. We're surviving these weeks of extreme togetherness very well......having a 3 bdr apartment-hotel with a maid doesn't hurt.....

4. I am so proud of Jonathan and his adjustment to a VERY different routine. he's done VERY well....He surprises me....

5. With our busy schedule, we have not even sat down long enough to make Christmas cards....That Wii gets in the way....(I think I may be into Wii yoga....maybe after a few months, I'll be brave enough to try a REAL yoga class......I have such awful balance...)

6. One of the things that I'd wanted most this holiday season was LOTS of family photos. Every momma I know wants ALL of her kids in photos...Jonathan wasn't in this one, he was too cold and hung out in the van :)....and see my new hat that Greg bought me? I love it.

No comments: