Friday, January 15, 2010

my Friday

1. Had lunch at Chick-Fil-A. I love CFA....The NoVA locations are participating with Freedom Alliance (The president of the organization is photo'ed, I cannot recall his name....) and doing an amazing promotion.
You stop by, get a Priority Mail large Flat Rate box, you fill it up for a soldier, address it and bring it in between January 15th-February 6th, and they will PAY THE POSTAGE TO SHIP IT TO IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN!! As if that wasn't enough, they will give you a FREE Chicken Sandwich. That's a double awesome great deal......I already have a few soldiers in mind that I am making boxes for :)

2. Then we went to the Dulles Expo, for RV Show!! Greg has firmly made me into a camping sort of girl. Not that I would turn down room service....but there's truly nothing like camping. I never camped until I married him. Ever. (I can only imagine what he thought of me that first camping trip....)

Well, we got there and I promptly fell in love with the Rockwood Roo....Now I just need to win the Lottery.....
Shortly after falling for the Roo (which we won't buy, but I can dream, can't I??) I was attacked by the GEICO lizard......My fear of lizards is legendary, but this one seemed harmless. You can never be sure, even with inflatables....

3. Now, I'm getting Micaela and Adam ready for TKD and movie night. Tonight, we're watching

Miracle (2004), the true story of the 1980 US Hockey Team....


what are you guys up to this weekend? Do tell...

No comments: