Wednesday, February 17, 2010

....magic wand.....


1. I need a magic wand...or a Target gift card :) I went through my closet tonight, de-cluttering. I got rid of stuff I cannot wear (due to sizes and style) and I have just about nothing left to wear. So I need a magic wand....and some style. I need a shopping helper, too....

2. I just booked my trip to see my good friend, "L". I don't talk about her on the blog, because she's super shy. She has no web presence (and she likes it that way) but she asked me NOT to talk about her. But I am THRILLED that she's taking me to CKC-St Louis....I just booked our hotel at the Hyatt right nextdoor to the Arch!! How cool is that!!

3. And how cool is that I will get to SCRAP....? I haven't scrapped in FOREVER....So long that I had to use my connection through My Points, and chose PhotoWorks to print up some prints for me ($0.10 per print AND I earn 500 points!). I'm printing them NOW so I don't forget....

4. I have worked out THREE days in a row. I'm slowing finding my groove that I was enjoying before The Blizzard of 2010. My muscles are slowly coming back online...

5. It's so startling to think that in 4 months, we'll be moving. I'm so ready for this next move. Bring on the adventure...!!

6. Now I'm off to see if I can rack up some SwagBucks for a Target gift card. I don't want to use too many SB's, because I'm saving them for a new TV....Oh, I have plans for those SwagBucks, oh yes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a very fun trip planned. I hope you have fun and get to relax some. It sounds like you could use it. Have fun Suzanne, and splurge a little while you're on your trip!

JB