Monday, February 08, 2010

snow photos

With the closures of airports and cancellation of many flights, my husband is delayed and he has not seen our snow....so please excuse my blog post while I post a dozen or so photos for him to get some perspective of our snowfall.....We had about 30"......not including drifts....

these are very happy kids. They are LOVING the snow....!

these are the steps (that you cannot see) that lead to my porch......

the snow hit the mailboxes :)

a side-glance of our house....looks mild from a distance....

this is the fence-line and the snow almost crested it.......

I like this one best....and checked out the neighbors house, with drifts on top of the snow, it topped 6'.....

tunneling their way to the garage...where they were bringing the pop into the house...

part of our driveway....

the DURING shot of my car..

the AFTER shot of my car...
a long-range view of our street....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted the pics...WOW! It does look like fun (for kids!) That really is amazing!

Peggy E

ChristinaB said...

SB Thanks for your comment on my blog =-} We love Fort Lewis and are excited to get back there come June! We got about a foot of snow here and it been fun! But its NOTHING compaired to what you've gotten!!Love your snow pictures!

Linda said...

it's beautiful, but I do NOT envy you. Snow is nice as long as I can leave it behind, lol! (guess that's one thing we don't have in common)