Sunday, February 07, 2010

still here....

1. My blog updates have been sporadic...I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I'm not :) I'm just busy with the kids. And taking care of Greg....

2. We're still in the house, Day 3 of Snowapalooza. The biggest blizzard in like a bazillion years. I have some neat pictures of the three FEET of snow in my front yard. But my desk is a mess and I can't find my camera cord. (I used the throw down, I'm not taking my uber-expensive cameras in this snow....)

3. Greg is stuck in FL. Since the airports closed due to the snow, I'm still Home Alone.....

4. Homeschooling is going fine. We took a lot of time off this week due to the weather (which means Jonathan was at home)..

5. There's really nothing going on here, except schooling, the never-ending house details, and counting the days until VA is my rear mirror. We're supposed to be leaving for WA State in June, and I'm READY!! Let the adventure begin...

6. Well, I'm off to play the Wii. I was VERY grateful for the Wii, during the long hours when the kids couldn't go outside..it helped pass the time. But no matter how much I practice, I still suck at Mario Kart....

No comments: