Monday, April 19, 2010

stuff on a Monday....

My shoulder are heavy, with the weight of a personal issue....
I'm not handling it well. So I'm just going to give it to God. He's much better at this stuff...
-----
saw this on Drudge....
Poll: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington...
(http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100419/D9F64DD80.html)
Really? REALLY..........?
I wanna know who that ONE person is that DOES trust Washington.....
-----
I just realized that I get my ENTIRE daily recommended allowances of fruits and veggies with my ONE morning smoothie. Just to be sure though, I had one for afternoon snack. Who would've thought that I'd like spinach, banana and strawberries....
-----
Must go. Jonathan babbling. A lot.

2 comments:

fragilemom said...

Um, spinach in a smoothie???? Wish I could say that sounded tasty.

Will lift you up today with your personal issue. You're a smart woman, giving it to the Lord.

Mrs. B. said...

Hey Suzanne- Just wanted to let you know that I gave you a Sunshine Award over on my blog. Check it out when you get a chance..