Wednesday, May 19, 2010

boys will be boys....

It's no secret. I adore my husband.
Unabashedly.
He's my favorite person in the whole world...
so I couldn't resist just taking a few pictures of my two favorite guys while they were playing catch in the yard.
When I look at these pictures, which were rushed casual candid shots, I can't believe how much Adam and Greg look alike. Like peas in a pod.

Adam just got a new (used & broken in) glove for his birthday. He's LOVIN' it...I think he's as much the time with his daddy that he's enjoying...

 Adam wouldn't give a genuine smile. Silly goose....(and that's NOT my coloring, when I used Photo Editor to re-size it turned them orange. I assure you: my husband is not orange....)

This one is one I will probably frame and put up in my studio in WA.....
I love these guys. They're special to me....

No comments: