Monday, May 24, 2010

cake pan addiction

Hello.......My name is Suzanne.
And I'm a cake pan addict....
The King Arthur Flour catalog has a new cake pan that I am drooling over.....



Isn't it purty? I have visions of a dense chocolate cake, with fresh raspberries,
drizzled with thin ribbons of dark chocolate and chocolate caramel.
Or a straight up vanilla thick pound cake with sugared-lemons on top.
Oh the possibilities.....Hopefully they won't run out and I can order this when I get to WA.
A cake pan addiction is hard to deal with. I do what I can.....I'm flawed :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your chocolate-raspberry cake idea sounds fabulous. My second thought was vanilla cake with strawberries and whipped cream.

I always look at cake pans and want them all, too! But I don't have enough storage space for all of that, and my hubby is happy with just plain layer cake. I rarely use the tube pan or the Bundt pan, so it doesn't make sense to buy many more!