Thursday, May 20, 2010

God's got his hand on you...

I was stressed the other day....gee, I wonder why.....
so I did one of my favorite things to relieve stress: I listened to some music. Loudly.
One of the songs on my CD is Sidewalk Prophets, "Words I Would Say"....
there's this one line that says, "God's got His hand on you, don't live life in fear..."

and then I looked up, and saw this:


just look at it...it's truly like God's hand, up in the sky. Right on me.
Like God has His hand on me.
Literally and figuratively.

It was a very good and timely reminder.
Which brings me to the point: In His time, not mine.

It's all good.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I had a few of those "just in His time" moments yesterday, and one of them was a song on the radio. It was exactly the right message at exactly the right time. I love when that happens! He is not only with us all the time, but willing to remind us when we forget.

Linda said...

"...forgive and forget, but don't forget why you're here. Take your time and pray...thank God for EACH DAY!"


Amen...and yes, that is truly the hand of God. When we see rays of light poking thru the clouds, Scotty has taken to calling them "fingers of God"....