Monday, May 17, 2010

wowzer


I'm blogging two days in a row. It's nothing short of a miracle. I'd better get back in the bait. I'll be blogging as we hit the road, sharing the adventure that *is* PCS'ing...that's permanent change of station for you non-military types.

We're in the 20's now. 26 days...23 until the movers show up, but 26 until this place, this house, these people are in my rear view mirror. I will miss a few things, and a few people from VA. I am determined to go photograph the things that are meaningful to me personally. It's things that won't matter to anyone else at all..Just things I'd like to remember. I'll miss some friends. I'll be staying in touch with them on Facebook :) I'll miss Sonic, and Chick-Fil-A....and Aldi. And the kitchen I designed for this house....

But mostly, I"m looking forward.....at what's ahead. I just want this house sale stuff over with and DONE....In a few weeks, I'll probably be swimming in unpacked boxes, in a frenzy because I can't find my things....I'm ready.....

2 comments:

lovebeingamom said...

Waahhh!

fragilemom said...

Glad to see you back. Looking forward to sharing your adventure. I'm not sure what it's like to move a lot, but I'd like to give it a try...at least once. I'd love to try another state...or even town that's at least 2 hours away. Hmmmm....