Wednesday, June 30, 2010

our new digs


I know that I haven't even written the super long post about the trip (I'm waiting to gather all the pictures)...
But I just had to share this GREAT news....

We got on-post housing.....!! Within one day of arrival. This is a MIRACLE. And we got just what we need for the kids". (mostly Jonathan)....I am so excited. We're going to stay in the on-post lodging until our household goods are delivered....This is very good news for our family.

Here's the front of our house. I will share the other rooms with you later. I have to go explore the post. It's HUGE....I am thankful that we're back on post. I have missed living on a military post....


It has plenty of room for our kids and we'll have a designated homeschool room!!
Woooo Hooo!

More details to follow...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a lovely home! I'm glad you found something so perfect for your family!

Kristiem10 said...

looks great, Suzanne. I am glad you made it there safely.

fragilemom said...

Ooh, love it!