Saturday, June 05, 2010

zooooom.....


It's Saturday. Went to Greg's H&F.
It was blisteringly HOT. Not so much fun, but it had to be done....
That's just part of ARMY life....

All I can think about is THE TRIP. No room in my head for anything else but THE TRIP.
Can't wait until Tuesday when the movers show up and get to packin'......
I mean, let's be honest: no one's ever accused me of being super patient. I'm just READY.

Tomorrow will be a sad day. Our last Sunday at Good Shepherd.
I hope our next church is as filled with loving hearts.
After that, we'll be tripping up to Fort Myer/Arlington to watch the changing of the Tomb Guard one last time. And give me some time to walk through Arlington once more.

Come on, Tuesday.....
:-)

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

I'll be praying for you as you begin your journey.