Thursday, August 12, 2010

where did the time go....?

It's almost mid-August......
MID August, people....
I'm still stuck in early June when we left Virginia.
I feel like I'm starting to catch my breath...

I've been sick for a few weeks...three weeks to be exact. 10# lost from not being able to eat. My whole relationship with food is changed now...I am still not able to eat without feeling really sick.....I am hopeful that this changes. Maybe 20# from now, but still....

Taking Micaela, who is now a super old 10......to get her very own military ID today. I can't believe my daughter is TEN...She's getting old....

Guess what else..? I'm writing this to from my desktop computer. Greg and I gave up on ever finding the cords so we relented and bought new ones. So NOW I can download photos from the trip....!! I could've done in on my laptop but I prefer editing on my desktop.

So perhaps tomorrow, I'll have actual photos for you guys....!!

Now, I have to go make some dinner rolls.....

No comments: