Sunday, January 02, 2011

good things....

Check this out. It's Jonathan at his job-training :)
He's gaining skills that will make him more independent and I LOVE IT! I had to beg him to stop working visit with me for just a few moments....it was sweet...


I collect few things. Plates is one of the things that I like to own. I like to look through plates at thrift stores and found this one the other day for $0.99....I love what it says :)

I also snagged TWO workout shirts, one Nike DriFit and the other is Under Armour. Both retail for $35.00 or more, which I think is insane to pay for a workout shirt...but I got these on $0.99 day. This is a HUGE savings from retail.... I love Goodwill's deals. I look for whatever tag is on sale that day and try to steer my purchases towards what's on sale.

These are just a few of the good things in my day....

No comments: