Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I feel new....


For two days, I felt like a complete slug.
Because I didn't work out. I didn't even that was possible for me.
But time got away from me and I put myself last, at the end of the day, when the sun has gone down and so had my energy. I find it really challenging to put myself first. I'm like a lot of moms and wives in that way, I'm sure.  But today, I got up and  I knocked out my two miles. This is my last week of walking. Next week, I start RUNNING. It's pretty inspiring, as I'm walking in the BITTER cold, hearing a whole bunch of soldiers come up behind me, yelling out encouragement at me.

I also wanted to share this with you guys.
100 days link

If you're like many of us and made resolutions, You might want to check this entry out. I printed out the 100 days. I'm going to do it. I don't want to give up on myself. I'm just getting started. I'll be like those soldiers that I pass in the morning, I'll holler out encouragement for you if you're tackling a new habit :)

No comments: